[lac-discuss-en] IDN

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 23 07:28:33 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: IDN
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Somebody I yesterday ask on that material I must use to work insubject IDN, ok, I am sending him something, single is an end of whichwe must begin to work.

In this Link which them shipment has serious of documents of evolutionof subject within ICANN, where the efforts made by the organization notice from February of 2005 to February of 2008, three (3) years of fecund work, that there is much to do, but I believe that in this ICANN to position hands in the subject, the internationalization of names and numbers of dominion affect many users, in our region we haveother languages, nonsingle the Spanish, Portuguese and ingles, it is of much utility that we accompany the processes by multilinguismo in ICANN, this made possible that but people connect themselves, many butpeople will be able to remain in the system of Internet and use these new technologies, she made possible that it is not excluding but on the contrary very inclusivo means and will give greater possibilities to promote cultural values of without I number of cultures of the world, and this permítanme to say it ... serious thus wonderful! theydo not agree with me.

Nótese like per it distinguishing that ICANN in año2008 makes a "request of commentaries to the citizenship on the initial project to accelerate the Mechanism of introduction of a limited number of IDN ccTLD", and this makes it in several languages (to see the LINK).

Next shipment the Link de Referencia: http://www.icann.org/en/topics/idn/

Dear companions, hands to the work... to work!

Sergio Saline I carry
President
LACRALO

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/0b72e651d4.html