[lac-discuss-en] IDN

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Mon Mar 23 10:11:05 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: IDN
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

Sergio desire agregar  a your report that in the WG1 in
final declaration introduced an observation with respect to
people with different capacities. He would be interesting to also work
in this one subject. -

CRISTIAN CASAS-CETIC
> Somebody I ask myself yesterday on which material I must use for
to work in
> subject IDN, ok, I am sending him something, single is an endof which we must
> to begin to work.
> Somebody I ask myself yesterday on which material I must use for
to work in
> subject IDN, ok, I am sending him something, single is an end of which we must
> to begin to work.
>

> In this Link that them shipment has a serious one of documents of
evolution of the subject
> within ICANN, where the efforts made notice by
organization
> from February of 2005 to February of 2008, three (3) years of
fecund work,
> that there is much to do, but I believe that in this ICANN to position hands in
> subject, the internationalization of names and numbers of
dominion affects many
> usuary, in our region we have other languages, nonsingle
Spanish, Portuguese
> and ingles, are of much utility that we accompany the processes by
multilinguismo
> in ICANN, this made possible that but people connect themselves, many but people
they will be able
> to remain in the system of Internet and uses these new ones
technologies,
> made possible that it is not excluding means but very on thecontrary
inclusivo
> and will give greater possibilities to promote cultural values of without
I number of
> cultures of the world, and this permítanme to say it... thus serious
wonderful! they are not
> in agreement with me.
>

> Nótese like per it distinguishing that ICANN in año2008 does one
"request of
> commentaries to the citizenship on the initial project to accelerate
> Mechanism of introduction of a limited number of IDN
ccTLD ", and this makes it

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/idn/