[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Secretariat and our next challenges

Andres Piazza andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:42:00 CDT 2009

Dear members of LACRALO

Here I´m again, to continue working on our multiple challenges. With the porpuse of keeping short an clair statements at this moment, due to the enormous amount of information on the list right now.

First of all, this e-mail´s main goal is to remember all of you that the Period to Nominate Candidates for the position of LACRALO Secretariat is still open. The position is vacant because of my resignation in order to start on my new position as Chair President.

Remembering the same words I had in Mexico City to the Secretariat Position and it´s importance, I encourage to any interested delegate to start contributing and serving to the region. The details of the call had been sent before to this list.

Secondly, I´m personally opened to receive your statements expressing the willness of being part of any LACRALO Working Group. In the first moment after electing a Secretariat, he/she will be dedicated to communicate te composition of the WG´s and later we must name a responsible person for each one.

Finally, I want to remember to the list that we have lot´s of important topics to deal with and specially a pending, and would be interesting to have an official position of LACRALO, regarding the issue that would be discussed in the next ALAC Teleconference.

Warm Regards,

Andrés Piazza

Chair President of LACRALO

ps: I´ll send this email in both languages. One of our first issues to decide at the region may be to keep or not the authomatic translation system. But, being a Bilingual president, I´d prfer to send official mails in Spanish and English to foster english speakers and caribbean friends at the list.