[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC-Announce] Mexico City Briefing Note Published

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Mar 18 15:53:58 CDT 2009

Many thanks to Wolfgang for this intervention.

His suggestion that the At-Large move to institutionalize a follow-up and
review process for the Summit Declaration is of particular interest and my
full endorsement.

Carlton

2009/3/18 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>