[lac-discuss-en] Important announcement: Fair of sample of the ALS

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Feb 17 20:09:22 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Important announcement: Fair of sample of the ALS
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Estimados/as participant,

The following message tries to remember to him of the session anticipated in the summit
of Mexico, whose session títula ŒFeria of sample of the ALS - stands
and the presentation of carteles¹

One is to illustrate the present variety in the ALS and the THIN one of
community. You are going to represent the organism that she hasnamed them for his
representation in the summit, using for it, pamphlets, catalogues and
posters of its ALS, interactive way.

As it is come off the title of this session, one is not a meeting
formal ou of a session with a specific subject but of a fair in which
each one exposes the work that their ALS triggers in their activities day
after day. Place will be taken a brief speech of opening to the fair (between 5
and 10 minutes) that will be translated in other languages by members of
community AT-Large.. Soon, You will be able to present/displayyour organization and to discuss
with the visitors of other regions. It is a amical event in which
and others will learn to know themselves and will interchange his
experiences. One does not hope that they make a formal presentation of his
organization before the plenary session of participants. Therewill be no translators available
for this session.

Therefore, I invite to take with himself everything to them what it seems to them of interest
(nevertheless, it is not predicted to reimburse the expenses by excess of weight of
luggage ­ the limit of weight of the luggage is of 20 kilos J)

We needed to know the sooner they will need a specific technical equipment
for its presenctaciones during this fair. The tables, the planks of
announcements to hang the posters and another standard material will be already to his
disposition. Any additional requirement as far as the technical equipment
it must llégar me the sooner (this way, I will be able to transméter it to it to the equipment
ordered with the preparation of the technical support in our summit)

It gives much illusion us to be able to encóntrar to us with You in Mexico again

Very kindly,
 Wolf Ludwig

it communicates-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87