[lac-discuss-en] ALAC Review WG Draft Final Report

williamgeorgemic at yahoo.com williamgeorgemic at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 07:42:19 CST 2009

First and foremost, we appreciate and commend the high-quality work of the
BGC Working Group on ALAC Review. We are not in full agreement of all
specifics of the report, but we are pleasantly surprised that the Report
showed a deep understanding of the issues, made sensible suggestions and
practical proposals that are very valid for us to seriously respond and act
on. In October 2008 ICANN appointed JAS Communications as the consultants for
the independent review of the SSAC, the safety measure and Stability Advisory
Committee. ======== george homes [1]

[1] http://www.fastrealestate.net