[lac-discuss-en] Twitter and the Users Voice

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:51:17 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Twitter and the Users Voice
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered (english below)

Summit will be an interesting opportunity to debate questions such as the one that we put here to its consideration. Like taking thevoice of the individual users in cases like this? Beyond the legal case, that roll is incumbent on to us and that we can do from AT Large?

The summary of the "conflict" between cvander and GoDaddy can find it,in Spanish, in http://alt1040.com/2009/02/le-rob-maestrosdelwebcom-and-forosdelwebcom-to-christian-go-der-henst,their commentaries and related notes.

AGEIA DENSI has posteado on the matter in http://ar.ageiandensi.org

We waited for feedback on the matter.

Greetings,

Andrés

Dear All,

The summit will be an excelent opportunity to start new debates related to matters such U.S. this we put here. Possible How isto carry the individual users voice? Officers' Club of Revolutionary Armed Forces from the Legal CASE, how dog AT Large act in this kind ofissues?

An english review of to cvander and GoDaddy "conflict" dog be seen here: http://www.domainnamenews.com/registrars/twitter-users-gang-up-on-godaddy/4001

AGEIA DENSI made also to post, in spanish. http://ar.ageiadensi.org

For We look forward feedback here.

Regards,

Andrés

Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile SummerGames Trivia Contest
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergames?ocid=TXT_TAGHM

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/0ae8132823.html