[lac-discuss-en] Nomination to ALAC

Lance Hinds lhinds at gol.net.gy
Fri Feb 6 09:19:14 CST 2009

Hi All,

Thank you for all the kind words regarding the DevNet candidacy to be one of
the LACRALO representatives on the ALAC. It has been a general feeling and
concern that in many instances Caribbean specific inputs into hemispheric
activities have been silent or subsumed.  The responsibility as always would
be to represent everyone in this hemispheric space but we hope specifically
that if our candidacy is successful it would serve as catalyst for increased
Caribbean participation in matters pertaining to the management of and
access to the internet space.

Best Regards

Lance Hinds

Chairman, DevNet