[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: the doc to circulate among LACRALO

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Dec 26 20:08:47 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues:
Please see the Spanish-language documents pertaining to the new gTLD
Guidebook prepared by Vanda and her Team.   Our objective is to have a
consensus opinion from LACRALO to inform our ALAC representatives before
they vote.

In addition to any comments that you will make to the list, I would urge you
to make them individually on the gTLD wiki IN SPANISH.

Kind regards,
Carlton Samuels