[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: the doc to circulate among LACRALO

carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Dec 26 20:09:19 EST 2008

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Fwd: the doc to circulate among LACRALO
From: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm

Dear Colleagues:
Please see the Spanish-language documents pertaining to the new gTLD
Guidebook prewall by Vanda and to her Team. Our objective is tohave a
consensus opinion from LACRALO to inform our ALAC representatives before
they votes.

In addition to any comments that you will make to the list, I would isurgent you
to make them individually on the gTLD wiki IN SPANISH.

Kind regards,
Carlton Samuels