[lac-discuss-en] Teleconferences in Spanish for Summit working groups

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:16:10 EST 2008

Nick:

No doubt the announce you make shows a carefull procedure in order to avoid paying a translation in those ocasions.

But in lacralo I consider that the Spanish channel has much more activity than the english one!! Far more activity. There wasn´t any teleconference without people actively at the spanish channel in lacralo.

By the way, the 48 hours before advice should be done differently I see. Staff may send an email to all als´s accounts and to the list if you want to introduce the change you mention, to make stronger the communication and let Lacralo members the chance to confirm.

Regards,
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423

www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org