[LAC-Discuss] Votacion del enlace al board de ICANN

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Jun 24 09:28:15 EDT 2008

By the bye-laws, it is due not less than 30 days before the Annual
General Meeting (this year to be held in Cairo on 2-7 November)
In the email calling for nominations, Cheryl said
"I shall announce the opening and closing dates and times for the votes,
with an "election summary and election call message to the Public
List",subsequent to June 23rd."

Jacqueline