[LAC-Discuss] Nomination for At-large Liaison to ICANN Board

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Jun 5 10:49:53 EDT 2008

don't know about that - last year the RALO voted and indicated to the
reps that they were to support wendy.  Nominations will continue until
the Paris meeting, so there is no hurry to decide, as other nominations
may surface.
I'd suggest that LACRALO schedule this discussion for the 28th of June,
after nominations close. It seems premature to me to determine who to
vote for before nominations have closed.
Jacqueline