[LAC-Discuss] FW: [ALAC-Internal] Fwd: Per Diem for San Juan - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Victoria Tricamo victoria.tricamo at icann.org
Thu Jun 21 15:11:27 EDT 2007

Hello,

Since we¹ve received some questions regarding per diem today, I¹m
re-circulating Nick¹s previous email.

**Please be advised that Nick will be handing out Per Diem to each of you
³at the beginning of the meetings on Sunday, 24th June.²

**The Per Diem will be in US cash currency‹since this the same currency that
is used in Puerto Rico.

**According to Diane Schroeder, the ³cost of the taxi is approximately $18,
although this will vary with
the number of passengers, pieces of luggage and time of day.²  Please bring
enough US currency to cover taxis, etc. until you receive your per diem on
Sunday.

**If you have questions, please contact Nick Ashton-Hart immediately.  Nick
will be arriving in San Juan early morning on 23-Jun.

Thank you,

Victoria Tricamo
Executive Assistant to VP of Policy Development
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, California 90292
Direct +1 310.301.3863