[LAC-Discuss] A Mechanism for ALS to be formally subscribe toLACRALO Instruments of Authority

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 20 10:39:08 EST 2006

Jose is correct - they would ratify/agree to be bound by the terms of the MoU.

On 20/12/06, José Ovidio Salgueiro A. <jsalgueiro at cantv.net> wrote:

> If they weren´t there at the time of the signing they cant sign the original
> MOU. I belive they have to ratify the existing one
>

> José Ovidio Salgueiro A.
> jsalgueiro at cantv.net

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart at hotmail.com / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart at mac.com /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.