[LAC-Discuss] HELP!!! (was: ALAC Committee - Liaisons tootherconstituencies and processes)

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Thu Dec 14 15:46:37 EST 2006

Christian:

As far as I know, there is only one Wiki, at st.icann.org - if there's
another one I'm not aware of it. That Wiki is the one which was used
to form the MoU and the

As to mailing lists, as previously mentioned, the new mailing list
environment at atlarge-lists.icann.org is a replacement of the dgroups
list. Each region has the same lists, and you may join other regions
list and use the same password, and even synchronise mailing list
settings, across lists - it is a major improvement over the previous
environment where users were unable to manage their own settings, some
regions had no mailing lists whatever, and other regions had ad-hoc
lists.

I do not know about the RSS feeds, or multiple websites; perhaps there
are sites I'm not aware of.

I hope this helps...

On 14/12/06, Christian Hess Araya <chess at poder-judicial.go.cr> wrote:

> [ESPAÑOL:]
>
> Gente: esto es una locura. De pronto me encuentro hoy suscrito a otras dos
> listas de correo relacionadas con ICANN.
>
> Varias listas de correo + varios wikis + múltiples sitios web + muchos
> canales RSS = locura.
>
> POR FAVOR: propongo que exista UNA lista de correo, UN sitio web, UN wiki y
> UN canal RSS para todas nuestras necesidades de comunicación y colaboración.
> Mi sanidad mental (y mi bandeja de entrada) lo agradecerán profundamente.
>
> Cordiales saludos,
>

> Msr. Christian Hess Araya
> Oficina: Tel. (506) 295-4721, fax (506) 295-3712, web:
> www.poder-judicial.go.cr/salaconstitucional/
> Personal: www.hess-cr.com
> San José, Costa Rica
> feeds = madness.
>
> PLEASE: I propose a single mailing list, a single website, a single wiki,
> and a single RSS feed for all our communication and collaborative needs. Mi
> mental sanity (as well as my inbox) will deeply appreciate.
>
> Warm regards,
>

> Msr. Christian Hess Araya
> Oficina: Tel. (506) 295-4721, fax (506) 295-3712, web:
> www.poder-judicial.go.cr/salaconstitucional/
> Personal: www.hess-cr.com
> San José, Costa Rica

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart at hotmail.com / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart at mac.com /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.