[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Newsletter - May 2023 Edition

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:21:56 UTC 2023

Dear all!

I know how busy we all will be in the coming week participating remotely or
in person in ICANN77. However, I would offer you the May edition of EURALO
Newsletter, you may find plenty of interesting reports, news and reminders.
The Newsletter is available at the link
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Newsletters and in the
attachment to the email.
See you soon at the ICANN 77 and at *ICANN77 Readout session by EURALO*
(June 27, 2023, save the date!)

Have a fruitful week ahead, I will join you in DC remotely

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation