[EURO-Discuss] [euroindividuals] if you missed ICANN75 Read Out by EURALO

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:26:53 UTC 2022

Dear Eric,

thank you for your reaction and feedback, very important and appreciated.
I am finalizing the EURALO Newsletter and the link to the Readout will be
putten there.
But I am happy to provide the link (all links are available on our wiki
pages) - https://community.icann.org/x/QQPVD

And of course I would like to focus your attention on the great speeches of
the guest-speakers and useful overview. Hope to see you (and many of us) at
ICANN76 Read Out by EURALO.

Have a nice day to all of you

Best,
Natalia Filina