[EURO-Discuss] Vote Results Re: New EURALO Articles of Association adopted

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Nov 1 20:59:00 UTC 2019

Dear EURALO Community,

Congratulations on adopting the new EURALO Articles of Association<https://community.icann.org/x/sYIzBw>. Please reference them at this link<https://community.icann.org/x/sYIzBw>.

The results of the vote may be found below:

EURALO Articles of Association 2019
As at Poll close: Wednesday 30 October 2019 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 28 · Group size: 38 · Percentage voted: 73.68
Rank

Vote Option ID

Vote Option

Votes

%

Voters

1

16016395

Yes

23

82.14

Sandra Hoferichter Hoferichter, Christopher Wilkinson Wilkinson, Lutz Donnerhacke Donnerhack, Vittorio Bertola Bertola, Stefan Hugel Hügel, Oksana Prykhodko Prykhodko, Carolin Silbernagl Silbernagl, Valentina Pavel Pavel, Yrjo Lansipuro Lansipuro, Roberto Gaetano Gaetano, Oliver Passek Passek, Bastiaan Goslings Goslings, Erich Schweighofer Schweighofer, Ronald Bieber Bieber, Annette Muehlberg Muhlberg, Nenad Marinkovic Marinkovic, Anne-Marie Joly joly, Vladimir Kukovsky Kukovsky, Yuliya Morenets Morenets, Philip Kopetzky Kopetzky, Sebastien Bachollet Bachollet, Sergei Zaytsev Zaytsev, Steinar Grøtterød Grøtterød

2

16016394

Abstain

5

17.86

Franz Werner Hulsmann Hülsmann, Breda Kutin Kutin, Jose Legatheaux Martins Legatheaux, Nelly Stoyanova Stoyanova, FAUSTA Betty FAUSTA

3

16016396

No

0

0.00

You may view the results independently at:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1338061nS9pWBuKHZ97vYnVVt5f<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.bigpulse.com_pollresults-3Fcode-3D1338061nS9pWBuKHZ97vYnVVt5f&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=PpiDkbmhQDDYcAxVq821GNDSBQVH_941wpRDOVPhmNY&s=zpd-GiufqGkdg_7U603yIbI5iX2R-wJUzlgSCcIISrw&e=>

Congratulations, again!

Kind Regards,

At-Large Staff