[EURO-Discuss] Important consultation about At-Large Review - your voice matters

CW Mail mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun Mar 5 13:17:20 UTC 2017

Sorry, Olivier:

I know what I would want to say, but I am completely LOST in the structure and format of the consultation.
I can't work out where to start typing; I can't identify the origin and purpose of the various colour codes.
My experience is that the whole Wiki concept is the principle barrier to participation by individual At Large  members.

The deadline for comments to the public consolation on the iTEMS draft review  is 20 March, Correct?

CW