[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2017 EURALO Extraordinary Selection of ALAC Member

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Fri Feb 17 11:37:27 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, Olivier!

What can I say, I feel humbled. Of course my gratitude goes to all ALSs who supported me, but I especially want to thank Oksana for all the work she put into her candidacy and for making this an actual election and giving the EURALO ALSs a choice. I sincerely hope she will remain engaged and help voice the concerns and interests of Eastern-European end users.

I look very much forward to represent EURALO in the ALAC, and I trust ALSs and individuals from the EURALO region will feel free will reach out to me at any time,

regards,
Bastiaan