[EURO-Discuss] Your input needed: EURALO Strategy document is currently being built

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 28 22:54:17 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

as a follow-up to prior discussions where it became quite clear that
EURALO needed to work on planning its future more pro-actively, Wale
Bakare, Vice Chair of the EURALO Individuals Association sent me a first
draft of their proposal for a EURALO Strategic plan at the beginning of
the summer. After some discussion, it is now time to share this with
everyone and gain input from all EURALO members, ALSes and individual
members alike.

To do that, we've prepared a new WIKI page called EURALO Strategy:
https://community.icann.org/x/Qh8hB

On this page you'll find a link to a Google DOC which has the "EURALO
Strategy 2017". Please go to the Google DOC and comment on this first draft.

The drafting of the EURALO Strategy document takes place alongside the
EURALO Hot Topics document and the EURALO Outreach Strategy. Our target
date for receiving comments and input is the end of September. That's
the whole month of September to discuss Strategy and Hot Topics! We need
your input.

I look forward to be able to share these documents with the ALAC and
other RALOs when they will be completed.

Looking forward to your participation!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair