[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Hot Topics - it's time to update it

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 28 07:42:38 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

we are back with another round of EURALO HOT TOPICS!

Yes, it's been a year since drafting the EURALO Hot Topics document.
Time has passed and the world has changed. And perhaps have the EURALO
Hot Topics changed too!

So we're asking you to review the document that we drafted last year.
To do that, we've prepared a new WIKI page:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Hot+Topics+2017

On this page you'll see a link to a Google DOC which has the "EURALO Hot
Topics 2017 Draft". It's effectively the 2016 draft that we are inviting
you to comment on. We'll then build up on this as time passes. We'll
take the whole of September to do this, but check back often, as the
document will evolve magically into the 2017 draft.

The drafting of the EURALO Hot Topics document will lead to this
document being shared with the ALAC. We might even derive a EURALO
Statement out of it, that could be transmitted to other interested
parties at ICANN. Just remember one thing, the Hot Topics do have to
relate to the ICANN mission too. And when you make a suggestion, please
explain how this relates to the ICANN mission.

Looking forward to your great participation!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair