[EURO-Discuss] R: EURALO Board (replacement) Call for nominations 2016 OPEN NOW

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 6 04:11:56 UTC 2016

Dear Roberto and Sébastien,

as far as I understand, there is no strict requirement as such for
EURALO Board appointment but it is good practice to have an SOI and I
highly encourage everyone to have one in the name of transparency. I
have sent Julia details on how to create one.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html