[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2016 Vote for EURALO ALAC Member

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 31 17:12:09 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I would like to congratulate Veronica for having been selected by EURALO
to sit on the ALAC. Together with Sébastien and the person who will be
selected by the Nominating Committee, her voice will be crucial to bring
the input of European end users in the ICANN Processes.
Thanks to Bastiaan for having stood in this selection. We hope you will
be actively involved in the activity of EURALO and of At-Large.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair