[EURO-Discuss] Follow-up on EURALO election

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 11 16:33:09 UTC 2016

Dear Veronica,
Dear Bastiaan,

thank you both for agreeing to put your name forward for the ALAC seat
selected by EURALO. The next step, we'll have a vote of all ALS
representatives, but before this, I know that both of you have been open
to questions and I would like to kick off the discussion with a question
to both of you:

Q1. what topics are you most interested in ICANN?
Q2. As an ALAC representative, some focus more on capacity building and
organisation building. Others focus more on policy. Which focus will you
have: Capacity Building or Policy?
Q3. If there was one thing that you'd like to achieve when sitting on
the ALAC, what would it be?

There is no right or wrong answer, it's just to get a better idea of
your future focus.

There will soon be a follow-up with a reminder of the calendar. I expect
that we can conduct a single issue call where members can ask questions
from both of you. This will be proposed shortly.

Kindest regards,

Olivier