[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at 18:00 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Apr 20 14:14:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I also have to strongly object to this false allegation on a *public list* that "EURALO is acting under illegitimate Bylaws for 5 years". This is your very personal and continuous interpretation what is not based on facts, as Olivier pointed out in his direct mail to you.

Best,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/