[EURO-Discuss] Further documents for Dublin GA

Annette Muehlberg egov at annette-muehlberg.de
Mon Oct 19 19:13:53 UTC 2015

Dear Wolf,
thank you very much for your report and the paper on public interest.

You report several problems of our work that are worth discussing. One
proposal I would like to make is: Let us pick up again the project of
defining most important issues for end-users in the ICANN context and
let a professional write short papers on the issue. Apart from that I
would like to congratulate you to your interesting paper on public interest!

A few remarks:
I would change the word „telecom“ in the first paragraph in
telcommunication.
And at the end in your conclusions I would add: Equal access to
participation and decision making processes.

All the best
Annette