[EURO-Discuss] Further documents for Dublin GA

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Oct 13 21:48:46 UTC 2015

Dear all,

as announced before on this list (Formal Invitation and proposed Agenda for EURALO's Dublin GA on 28 Sept.), we will send you some further documents for our GA agenda and discussions, part I and II, prior to the event:

- a copy of the EURALO Annual Report 2014-15
- Performance criteria for Board members and Secretariat
- (Draft) EURALO Thesis paper on the Public Interest (GA part I).

An overview of (incl. additional) documents you will receive upon arrival in the Welcome Pack (hard copies and a stick prepared by At-Large Staff) OR you can find them on our 2015 GA Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2015+EURALO+General+Assembly+at+ICANN+54+in+Dublin%2C+Ireland+Workspace

Regarding Agenda item 11.c) Board, nominations for next Board members can be made on this list until Tuesday, 20 October and prior to the Dublin GA. A list of the current Board you can find here:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+ALAC+Representatives%252C+Board+Members+and+Officers

For nominations please carefully read respective notes in our Annual Report (2014-15), part 4 and 6, as well as the Performance criteria for Board and Secretariat attached.

Thanks for your consideration and see you soon in Dublin. Wish you safe travels.

Best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/