[EURO-Discuss] Decertification of EURALO ALSes

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jun 1 16:20:06 UTC 2014

Hello Werner,

thanks for the hint. The point is: over the last years I spent lots of hours (of my volunteer's time BTW) to run behind such candidates and pushing them for GAs, regional consultations and the like. In 2011 (!) the previous contact point (Heike Jensen) got unsubscribed from the EURALO list without caring for a replacement or "hand over". And in the time between, Terre des femmes indicated NO interest for their involvement in EURALO what proofs a certain ignorance (same with KEPKA where we have a valid contact address but never any response).

IMO - or according to minimal ALAC standards - members should assume some auto-responsibility and show some basic interest themselves, otherwise their involvement / membership is simply useless.

Best regards,
Wolf

W. Hülsmann (DVD e.V.) wrote Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:32:

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig