[EURO-Discuss] Discussions at tonight¹s Board meeting and Bylaws

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sat Jun 22 12:01:02 UTC 2013

Hello,
We just finish the last meeting in Lisbon.
All the meetings where very good.
Both Euralo GA and Eurodig.
Thanks to Wolf and Sandra (and other) who were very much involved in both.

I would like to take some time off today.

But as soon as I come back to my computer I will suggest a way forward
regarding the question of the selection of the leaders of Euralo.
It will be open for discussion (of course).
Since then, may I ask you to refrain from commenting on the list?
Thanks
Spend a good WE.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet