[EURO-Discuss] Discussions at tonight’s Board meeting and Bylaws

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 11:32:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I'm sorry to miss the deadline when traveling. Here's my 2 (euro)cents:
The Articles of Association  (bylaws) are clear about the need for majority. Furthermore, I don't think that voting for None Of The Above equals abstaining. Whether one votes for NOTE or leaves a blank or spoilt ballot one does participate and must be counted as such in the total.
IMO, since the (first round of) voting in Lisbon was inconclusive, we now need to have a second round by e-mail between the two candidates who received the most votes in the first round (Oksana and Julia, since NOTE was not a candidate)
Best,
Yrjö