[EURO-Discuss] Flash session on the protection of vulnerable children online_EuroDIG 2013

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:50:22 UTC 2013

Dear Yulia, many thanks for sharing the details!

We, in Moldova, are already following the event online.

We had a meeting of the civil society working group to discuss EuroDIG 2013
and the conclusions of the meeting can be found here:
http://codd.md/2013/06/first-step-towards-setting-up-a-moldova-internet-governance-forum-igf/

Good luck to the organizers, moderators and speakers of the EuroDIG 2013!!!

With best regards,
Veronica

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM, TaC International <
contact at againstcybercrime.eu> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I would like to invite all to attend in person or remotely  the
> flash session 5 we organize today at EuroDIG. It will take place
> today, 20th of June, at 17:30-18:00 Lisbon time.
> The Flash is about the risks and responsibilities and possibilities
> of empowerment of vulnerable children in these fields.
>
>         This flash aims to present the outcome of the survey, based on the
> first results of the sociological investigation, which is the
> developed Research framework on the use of ICTs by vulnerable children
> and Youth available for implementation and use in all interested
> countries.
>
>         For more information, please
> check: http://www.eurodig.org/flash-5-2013
>
>         I look forward to discussing the issue together,
>
>         Best regards, Yuliya Morenets (Ms)
> TaC-Together against Cybercrime International

*Veronica Cretu *
*
**President, "CMB" Training Center,
**Republic of Moldova - www.cmb.md *

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors*<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors>

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com and/or veronica at cretu.md
Skype: veronicacretu
Phone: 373 067435000*