[EURO-Discuss] Regional advice on Euro Individuals Association

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jul 21 12:55:13 UTC 2013

Dear all,

as you may recall, EURALO amended its Bylaws in spring 2011 to allow better involvement and participation of individual members in our region. To provide a voting right in a balanced manner to existing ALSes, we asked them to create their own home ALS to accommodate individuals from all over the region. After an arduous path At-Large Staff finally received an application from the Euro-Individuals to become a regular At-Large structure and the application was undergoing the usual DD procedure. The contact points of this ALS are Roberto Gaetano with residence in Austria / Vienna and Veronica Cretu from Moldavia.

Attached please find the DD form – please note that the DD form could contain sensitive information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to third parties.

As EURALO was asked for its regional advice on the applicant, I would like to ask you for your comments and consideration. If no objections are raised on this list until Saturday, 27 July midnight (CEST), the regional advice to ALAC will be positive and to certify this new member ALS.

Thanks for your support and
kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat