[EURO-Discuss] Trip to Caucasus - conclusions and recommendations

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Jul 14 16:36:32 UTC 2013

Oksana,
I'm sure you know the process, or you could - read the fast track manual,
see how it is. If there was a way to do it differently, it would have been
in the documents.

--
Best,
Veni

***
The opinions expressed above are those of
the author, not of any organizations,
associated with or related to him in
any given way.
***

== Sent from my phone, so any spelling mistakes are caused by the
touchscreen keyboard. That's a nice excuse, isn't it;-)