[EURO-Discuss] Rena Tangens in German top news tonight

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jul 9 20:47:52 UTC 2013

Dear all,

just to me, it's a sort of highlight to see one of our member ALSes - Digital Courage and Rena Tangens - in the top news of German TV "Tagesthemen" tonight. She was interviewed for the reporting on Data retention practices and legality what is currently arraigned by the European Court in Luxembourg. And Rena raised strong concerns for the protection of user's privacy and interests in the context of common data retention in Europe.

Congrats Rena for your continuous struggle on this!

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/