[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Call for Membership of New ICANN Meeting Strategy Working Group - DEADLINE: 3 March

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 26 06:25:36 UTC 2013

Dear all,

as you have noticed from the reminder below, we ask that all candidates
from our community copy At-Large Staff in their application. This is
asked in order for the application to be stored on an At-Large WIKI
space for the ALAC to review.
Staff will create this WIKI space shortly.

After the closing of the application process (Hurry! This is only in a
few days' time), the Board will consult the ALAC in order to receive
endorsement on candidates. The ALAC will send its preferences. The
process by which this short-list will be established will be discussed
on the ALAC call in a few hours.
Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair