[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Wed May 25 12:48:43 UTC 2011

Dear all and dear Wolf,
Thanks to lead those bylaws change to a good end and open this nomination
period.
I would like to make a few proposal:
Chair: Wolf
Secretariat: Rudi
Board members: Annette, Desiree, Yrjö, Dessi (?), Lutz, Adela, Oksana, - and
Wolf and Rudi. Plus "ex-officio" ALAC reps Sandra, Olivier and Jean-Jacques
(nomCom appointee) could join... Me????
ALAC: Olivier

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien at bachollet.com