[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 25 12:24:36 UTC 2011

Dear all again,

as you may have seen on our Belgrade GA agenda (points 9 to 13) sent to you yesterday, we will have re-elections for the EURALO officers (Chair and Secretariat), Board members and our ALAC representative (incumbent Olivier Crepin-Leblond who took over from Patrick Vande Walle at the end of last year).

Please note that the Bylaw modification for the term prolongations was accepted.

The call for nomination is open now until Saturday, 28 May 12:00 PM (lunch time), for the following functions:

* Chair
* Secretariat
* Board members
* ALAC representative

Thanks for your suggestions and nominations!

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87