[EURO-Discuss] Today's monthly call, In-reach problems and suggested procedure

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 28 17:45:58 UTC 2011

Dear all,

as discussed earlier at our monthly call, there are lasting problems with few (3) of our members what needs to be solved. We discussed this issue with other RALOs at the recent ICANN Singapore meeting and got to know that it's a common concern demanding a coordinated solution.

Attached please find a copy of my discussion paper submitted prior to the Secretariats meeting in Singapore -- and discussed at our today's call. Your comments are welcome to adopt the suggested procedure at our monthly call in August.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/