[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 19 October 2010 @ 16:00 UTC

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:34:08 UTC 2010

Dear all,
Greetings from Guadalajara, where I am,  in the Finnish delegation, temporarily recruited back into the service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Plenipot of the ITU.
Things are at an interesting stage here, you could say that ITU is at crossroads: whether to recognize the reality - eg., the existence of ICANN - or to continue to deny it, which will probably lead it into a growing irrelevance.
It's probably better that I remain at the meeting at the time of the conference, so I'm likely to be absent. If the situation allows, I'll participate.
Best,
Yrjö