[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 19 October 2010 @ 16:00 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Oct 17 16:25:40 UTC 2010

Dear all,

this is just a kind reminder for our coming monthly (October) call next Tuesday – the first one after our GA in Vilnius. And I am aware that the agenda is rather (over-)loaded again. Therefore I would like to suggest that the main agenda items for Tuesday should be
TOP 6 (ALS involvement in the At-Large Board Director selection process) and
TOP 7 (EURALO Bylaw Modifications).

Preparing this meeting, Matthias posted some related documents under the respective agenda items (Thanks Matthias!):
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Options+to+include+individual+members+in+EURALO+Structure
and
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Options+to+Change+EURALO+Term+Limits

All those attending our Tuesday call (and I hope we will be numerous again), please have a close look at these inputs prior to the call – this may help to safe time and to condensate our discussion on these items. Hope to hear you soon!

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

ICANN At-Large Staff sent Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:46: