[EURO-Discuss] about the At-Large Board Selection Design Team

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Wed May 19 02:33:21 CDT 2010

For the record, as I mentioned in yesterday's call, I am opposed to
including conflict of interest rules at the selection criteria level, if
only for the fact they are highly subjective, and I see no way to
unambigeously objectify such rules.

Like Olivier, I would welcome EURALO's input and support on this matter.

Patrick

http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/absdt_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2010-May/date.html

--
Blog: http://patrick.vande-walle.eu