[EURO-Discuss] statement from Budget & Finance WG action item

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Apr 23 04:48:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

As I mentioned during the EU RALO call a couple of days ago, there
was a question for us from the Budget & Finance WG concerning an
action item from the WG's meeting of March 29.

Lutz, apparently the action item reflects something you said on the
call, it reads:

"Staff to place issue of whether regions feel that At-Large is
working for itself rather than for the overall benefit of ICANN on
the next cross-regional Secretariat's teleconference. Regions are
also encouraged to bring this issue up."

<https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?29_march_2010_action_items>

Does this make sense to you?  Or could you explain.  On the EU RALO
call we weren't sure what it meant and generally disagreed.

Thanks,

Adam