[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / Community Call with Board Liaison Candidates / 20 September 2009 @ 1800 UTC

D. Greve dpefeva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:28:35 CDT 2009

Dear All,

You are encouraged to send your questions to candidates for the Board Liaison
position prior to the Community call on Sunday 20 September 18:00 UTC and
join this very important Community call. (See forwarded message below)

The information on this announcement is available in EN at:
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?community_call_with_board_lia
ison_candidates
with links to FR and ES versions at the top of the agenda page.

EURALO election information is available at:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?2009_election_calls_euralo.

The At-Large election call wiki is available at:
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?at_large_elections_2009.

Regards,
EURALO Secretariat