[EURO-Discuss] Questions for board liaison candidates?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Sep 19 05:25:13 CDT 2009

RALO's have been asked for any questions they may have for the board
liaison candidates.  Send them to the EU RALO list and we can make
sure they are forwarded in time for the call.

Please see
<https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?community_call_with_board_liaison_candidates>
for candidate's bios and statements of interest.

I won't be able to make the call with candidates, it starts at 3AM
Monday morning Tokyo time and will run for 90 minutes with a possible
30 minute extension.  I've a busy day on Monday.

Thanks,

Adam