[EURO-Discuss] Access as a basic right

Tommi Karttaavi tommi.karttaavi at isoc.fi
Fri Oct 16 06:52:24 CDT 2009

Dear all,

Here is link to the press release by the Ministry of Transport and
Communications (in English):
http://www.lvm.fi/web/en/pressreleases/view/920100

While this an encouraging development there are some ifs and buts
concerning the speeds, to allow for delivery using mobile networks.

This is supposed to be an intermediary step in making a 100 Mb connection a
legal right by the end of 2015.

Regards,

Tommi

http://www.lemonde.fr/technologies/article/2009/10/15/la-finlande-fait-de-l-acces-a-l-internet-haut-debit-un-droit_1254288_651865.html.