[EURO-Discuss] EURALO GA 09 announcement and documents

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Feb 25 06:35:38 EST 2009

Dear all,

as announced already earlier and repeatedly discussed
at our last EURALO calls (January and February 09), our
next GA is foreseen on Tuesday, 3rd March 09, AM, in
Mexico-City,Hotel Mélia, Alameda 3 Meeting Room.

More details and the relevant documents for our GA
(such as proposed Agenda, Board report etc.) you will
find at the EURALO Workspace under
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?03_march_2009

Wish you all a safe trip to Mexico and looking forward
to meet most of you there. (And don't forget to bring
info material from your ALSes for the Fair + Poster
session along with you!).

Best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch