[EURO-Discuss] Legal situation with respect to ALAC candidatures

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu May 10 06:30:40 EDT 2007

My review agrees with the legal analysis provided by ICANN counsel.

As an observer of the EU list, I take strong exception to the points of
"elaboration," whomever they come from. The "spirit" of the agreements
is obviously for the European at-large to determine among themselves.
As part of the world watching, I'm far more reassured by debate and
discussion that reflects public involvement than by smooth "progress."

--Wendy