[EURO-Discuss] follow our own bylaws

Stefan Hügel sh at fiff.de
Wed May 9 06:38:18 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

first of all, thanks to Annette for your statement I fully agree with.

Having been silent most of the time up to now (I may have to
apologize for that), it is exactly the spirit of working together in
a cooperative manner, which I miss in many of the discussions here.

It sometimes seems to me like it is all about legal issues - and
nothing else. How can participation work, if you have to go through
pages of legal arguments to follow any discussion?

As Annette said - let us start working together on content, on
outreach, on issues significant for ICANN policies. And let's stop
these formal arguments, which do not let us achieve any progress.

Best
Stefan

--
Stefan Hügel (sh at fiff.de)

FIfF - Forum InformatikerInnen für Frieden und gesellschaftliche
Verantwortung e.V.
Geschäftsstelle: Goetheplatz 4, D-28203 Bremen
Telefon +49 421 33659255 - Fax +49 421 33659256 - http://www.fiff.de
- fiff at fiff.de